Compatible Brands: Whirlpool, Kenmore, Maytag, Amana, Jen-Air, Inglis, Crosley, Roper and Magic Chef.
Replacing Your Undercounter Dishwasher Mounting Brackets:
Dishwasher bracket installation relies on two metal brackets that attach at the top and front of the unit. You only need the two provided brackets, mounting screws and a phillips screwdriver to complete the job!
Before Beginning: Turn off the power and water supply to avoid shock.
1. Open the dishwasher door and use a phillips screw driver to remove the screws that hold the dishwasher to the cabinet.
2. Close the dishwasher door and use it to pull the dishwasher out from the counter top. You only need to pull out far enough to expose the brackets.
3. The undercounter brackets are held in by the bent tabs on the bracket that hold the bracket in place. Straighten out the tabs and slide the bracket out.
4. Slide the dishwasher brackets into the same area you removed the original brackets and bend the tabs to secure the brackets to the dishwasher.
5. Finish by carefully sliding your dishwasher back under the cabinet. Use your provided screws to screw the dishwasher bracket directly to the underside of your counter with a Phillips screwdriver.